Thursday, March 6, 2008

Guess What?!?!?


Yes, I am alive! I just haven't felt like blogging here lately. If you haven't already heard, I'm 14 weeks pregnant! Once again, I have been extremely sick this pregnancy, though the doctor put me on some anti-nausea meds that are usually given to chemo patients. I'm still nauseated 24 hours a day ( I'm even sick in my dreams), though the vomiting has improved. All that to say, we are thrilled to be adding to our little brood, even though we weren't planning on trying until this summer! You see, I really wanted to avoid being big & pregnant in the summer like I was with Kelton. So much for my plans, this one's due in September!!! Here are some pictures of Kelton the last couple of months.


P.S. Every time my dad or James call & ask me what I'm doing, I always reply, "thinking of you", which my dad loves! Anyway, the other day I asked Kelton what he was doing because he looked very mischievous. He replied, "finkin' of you"! I just about died laughing. It didn't even matter what mess he'd just made, I was putty in his hands!




Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Suzanne said...

hey! C O N G R A T S on your little bun in the oven!!! sorry about the nausea, hope it goes away reeeeally soon! loved the "thinkin of you" story...would melt my heart too!

lauren said...

I'm proud of you for blogging! Happy 30th! Check your door...

Daley said...

Congratulations!!! I had no idea!!! I'm sorry you are feeling so bad.

Anonymous said...

Yeah! Congrats! Hope you guys are well, I always check in on your blog and was so happy to see you had written something this time.
Love to you guys!