Thursday, January 8, 2009

Christmas 2008


Christmas was much fun this year. Obviously, it's fun every year, but this was the first year that Kelton really understood what Santa was all about. Up until Christmas all I heard was, "we gotta tell Stanta Cwaus about that toy, Mama". I'll be real honest, Santa came in pretty handy. There was a lot of, "Kelton, I'm gonna have to call Santa and let him know you're not obeying me" and it worked like a charm. Now that Christmas is over, I'll have to find a more effective way to discipline him. Anyhoo, we spent the 23rd and 24th at my parents house and our days were filled with lots of cooking & baking, game playing, spending time with my large family. It was a blast. Kolt wasn't as excited about the holidays. He was quite happy to sleep the majority of the time, but he is the happiest little baby & I'm sure next year will be even crazier at my parents since he'll be up & walking by then. The day after Christmas we headed to New Mexico to stay with James' family, which was also lots of fun. The boys did absolutely wonderful on the 10 hour trip there (the trip home was a different story)! They got tons of great presents from everyone. So far Kelton's favorites seem to be his "cool" Batman toys from Net-Net, his Hungry Hungry Hippos game from Aubie and his dinosaur from Mamasue and Big Daddy. You should see it. It roars & sings. You can feed it & ride it. Our dog is scared to death of it.


Posted by Picasa

No comments: