Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Kolt at 7 months


We went to the doctor last Thursday & Kolt now weighs 23 pounds (95th percentile) & he is 27.5 inches (90th percentile). The doctor guessed he would be at least 6' 4" by the time he's finished growing. Who knows? Anyway, he has lots of cute chub that I cannot seem to kiss enough. He now loves to eat graham crackers & he loves most veggies & all fruits. I would like to think that will keep up, but I won't hold my breath. Ever since the middle of March, Kolt has forgotten how to sleep. Seriuosly, no matter what we did, he would wake up around 1:00 am & be wide awake and many nights, would not go back down until 5:00 or 6:00. James & I felt like we had a newborn again. We let him "cry it out" several times, which would usually be about 2 hours of him crying in his crib & me crying on the couch. We were losing our minds. Took him to the doctor for his check up & he got 5 shots. He has pretty much slept through the night ever since. Go figure. He ran fever for several days after that & felt lousy. Hopefully, he's back in the habit of sleeping on a better schedule. James is wondering if we can ask for vaccinations on demand.

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

SG said...

He is just too cute! I LOVE that last picture...Ok I love them all but I really love that one! :)

Kelly said...

What cute kiddos! Love looking at pics of them! Kelton is sucha mess! :) I bet he keeps you on your toes! What a cutie pie! And Kolt has gotten SO BIG! Well, hope to see y'all soon. Any plans for the Ranch anytime soon?
~KM