Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Kolt's 2nd Birthday



I cannot believe my baby is 2 years old. This is going by way too fast for my liking. He is almost 39 inches and 37 pounds, which is the average size of a 4 year old. The doctors told us to expect Kolt to be anywhere between 6'4" and 6'8". But he's my precious baby. How on earth will I be able to rock him when he's all grown up? Just kidding (though my mom still rocks me occasionally if I'm having a bad day - I know it's weird & awkward, but I think she still likes it so I play along)! Kolt loves "La-La" (Elmo) so naturally we went with the Sesame Street theme. Between all of my family, we've amassed such a Sesame Street collection that the only thing I had to buy were the plates, streamers, etc. I made the cake which only took me forever, but I really enjoy baking so it was fun to me! Kolt got lots of great loot. Honestly, my house looks like a daycare with all of the toys. Thanks everybody for all the goodies!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Uh huh..you put up with me rocking you...cause I enjoy it! Well, next time you be the "rocker" instead of the "rockee". You have beautiful kiddos and "handsome as they want to be"-- awesomely made,SOLID baby boys. Kolt is sweet 24/7; Special K already tries to out-manuever Mamasue. I believe he thinks I just fell off the turnip truck. Soon he will be schooling me on every subject. They both are my fun and pieces of my blessings from the Lord! yo mama