Saturday, August 25, 2007

Is that a Milkdud?

Well the other day I was giving Kelton a bath. I had already washed him from head to toe and I was letting him play in the water while I sat on the floor beside him. I was looking down at the carpet and then it happened. I got hit on the side of my face with something. As I examined the thrown article I thought to myself, "is that a Milkdud"? Upon closer examination I determined in fact it was a small piece of Kelton's poop. I looked in the bathtub and saw that in fact he had pooped in the bathtub. I'm not sure why he felt the need to throw it at me, but with perfect aim, he nailed me directly on my cheek. Of course I had to drain the bathtub, clean it out, wash Kelton again & then scrub my face repeatedly. James was hysterical when I told him about our little incident. I'm glad he found it so amusing; as a matter of fact I think I'll let him bathe Kelton from now on (or at least until I know it's safe for me again).
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

lauren said...

I'm so glad I got to personally witness this event by hearing you scream and panic on the phone! That was hilarious, and it made for a good laugh later when I told Josh. :) I'm sure I'll be blogging some stories just like this soon.

Jacinda said...

Wow, what a memory! I'm glad you can "laugh" about it!

Anonymous said...

so glad the "milkdud" appeared to be a HARD, SOLID candy instead of say....applesauce/oatmeal/jello. Hard solids are SO much better than runny, gooey, drippy balls. Guess tho' it would be harder for Kelton to get his curve ball going--

m.s.

Lindsey Eason said...

Hi there - I'm a friend of Laurens from college - just wanted to say welcome to the blogging world...your story cracked me up! I think "Mamasues" comment had me laughing even harder though! :)

Lindsay said...

Ahhhh-that is the sweet Kelton I miss seeing at MDO. I love that mischievious look in that picture!
Also---Happy Late Birthday Kelton!

Chris and Lacy said...

Kelton is too funny!