Monday, October 22, 2007

My Fella'


Well, I've been tagged by Lauren & Daley to write all about my fella'!
1. Who is your man? James
2. How long have you been married? 6 years
3. How long did you date? first date to engagement was 9 months; first date to wedding was 18 months
4. How old is your man? just turned 30
5. Who eats more? James (unless you're talking about dessert & then I challenge anyone to try & out-eat me)
6. Who said “I love you” first? Back in college I was sick one night, so James came over & brought me soup & was tickling my back. As I started to fall asleep, I was thinking in my mind, "I love you", & then all of the sudden James said "what did you just say?" I immediately opened my eyes, played dumb & made up something. We'd only been dating a few weeks & I didn't want to scare him off, plus I kinda wanted him to tell me first. Anyway, a couple of minutes later when he left to go home, he stopped at the door, turned to me and said, "Oh, by the way, I love you too" and then he smiled.
7. Who is taller? James is 6'2 & I'm 5'7
8. Who sings better? me
9. Who is smarter? James has a photographic memory (except when we argue & then his remembrance of events becomes fuzzy)
10. Whose temper is worse? we're both pretty hot-headed, luckily it's usually about different things so one can usually put things into perspective for the other
11. Who does the laundry? me
12. Who takes out the trash? James
13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? James
14. Who pays the bills? me
15. Who is better with the computer? James
16. Who mows the lawn? James, but I usually mow the front a couple of times a month
17. Who cooks dinner? me
18. Who drives when you are together? James
19. Who pays when you go out? James
20. Who is more stubborn? James (though he would probably say me)
21. Who is first to admit when they are wrong? probably me
22. Whose family do you see the most? mine, we live in the same town
23. Who kissed who first? James kissed me after I baited him by saying, "so, you think you might ever kiss me"?
24. Who asked who out? I asked James to a grub for our sorority
25. Who proposed? James
26. Who is more sensitive? me, I cannot watch Extreme Home Makeover without falling apart
27. Who has more friends? we both have a lot though almost every time I'm in an airport with James, he manages to run into to some long lost friend he hasn't seen in ages (including the guy who was scanning me with a metal detector wand in airport security after my underwire in my bra set it off; I guess I was the only woman wearing a bra that day at DFW)
28. Who has more siblings? me (I'm the 3rd of 4 & he's the 1st of 3)
29. Who's wears the pants in the family? We both do, but he's definitely the disciplinarian & head of the household


Posted by Picasa

No comments: