Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Bath Toys


90% of the time Kelton takes a shower with me. It's much easier and faster to throw him in there with me. Plus, I don't have to wonder what he's destroying in the other room while I'm in the shower by myself. Anyhoo, the other day I turned on the shower & told Kelton to get some of his toys (meaning from the bathtub). I went to the other room to get a diaper and I came back a minute later and this is what I found: his cash register, 2 of his golf clubs, his Little People bus and several balls, including some of Daddy's golf balls, plus a fully clothed child in the shower. I must have spent 10 minutes drying off all of his toys. I got so tickled, I couldn't help but take a picture. Maybe next time, I'll get the toys!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

lauren said...

This is hilarious! I miss my little "Te Te"!