Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Christmas at the Rockin' H Ranch 2007


Since we were in New Mexico on actual Christmas day, we didn't get to open presents with my side of the family until the 28th. All of my siblings live within a 20 mile radius of my parents. We get to see several times a week. Nonetheless, my mom likes for all of us to pack and head out to their house in the country to spend the weekend with them. We always have so much fun eating, opening presents, playing games, watching movies, playing outside, feeding the horse, etc. We didn't make it back to our house until Sunday afternoon. Monday night we headed over to my aunts house for New Years Eve. Between 16 adults & 9 kids under the age of 9, we had a packed house!

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

mom23 said...

Hey Amber! I hope you are doing well!

Just thought you may like to know that you were show and tell this week. Yup. Cassie has really missed you and so she took your picture to show and tell at school. No, I'm not kidding. It was really cute.

aWare said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
aWare said...

Your baby is beautiful.

SG said...

Did you make a News' Years resolution not to blog? :) hope you guys are feeling better!