Thursday, May 15, 2008

Update & Pics


The first picture were taken in my parents' back yard. Check out the storm damage to the trampoline from the previous night. The other pictures were taken out at the golf course with Daddy. We played a couple of holes. I'm pretty sure Kelton will be out driving me by next year (though that's not exactly an impressive feat)! Speaking of Kelton, he's now 2 1/2 years old & full of ENERGY! He is like a little boy now. I can carry on conversations with him now, though there is still lots of interpretation on my part! He speaks so well for the most part. Horses are no longer "horny's" & 6 is no longer pronounced sh*t. However, he does call strawberries, "strawboobies". He is the sweetest little thing, but as stubborn as they come. I like to think he got that from his daddy, though some might argue it's all from me. I've had a really hard time disciplining him lately because nothing seems to work. Time out is for the birds as far as Kelton is concerned. He does things like say "sorry mama", as he colors on the wall with his crayons. Last week at Children's Place he was trying to wiggle out of his stroller and as I attempted to tighten the lap harness, he began screaming "HELP!" at the top of his lungs. I guess they've heard that before, b/c everyone just looked at me & laughed! I wasn't happy about it at the time , but I laughed about it later! It's hard being pregnant & keeping up with him but he's worth all the exhaustion!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: