Friday, September 7, 2007

James' Birthday Weekend


September the 5th marked James's 30th birthday. I had a small surprise party for him this past weekend. Our closest friends & family (locally) were pretty much all able to come. His sister flew in from California & his folks came in from New Mexico. We actually pulled off the surprise & he didn't have a clue. I think everyone had a really good time. . . except me. I got sick with the stomach bug (which James had earlier in the week) a couple of hours before the party. I was able to "lure" him to the party & visit with everyone for a couple of minutes before heading back home with fever. All in all, we had a good time with family and I've enjoyed making fun of how old James is. If you ask me, he's still pretty cute . . . for a geriatric.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: