Friday, September 7, 2007

Look what Kelton got into!

My adorable son is MISCHIEVOUS! Yesterday afternoon he was playing in my room while I did laundry. When I went to check on him I found that he had gotten into my makeup & "wrapped" my bathroom with toilet paper! I couldn't help but laugh & pull out the camera. He hammed it up & said "TEEZ", which means cheese in English! My mom has a picture of me after I did the same thing in her bathroom when I was little. Except, I also dumped a jar of baby powder all over the bathroom. I don't know if you can tell from the pictures, but he also drew all over his arms & legs with my eyeliner. There is never a dull moment with Kelton around.


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

aWare said...

He is so fun! What a cute little guy with a lot of personality!