Monday, September 24, 2007

Who Knew Cool Whip was so Entertaining?


Not much new to report. We started back to Mothers Day Out a couple weeks ago. Kelton has one of the teachers that he had last year & he loves Miss Jari, so that's nice to leave him with someone familar! I'm teaching the 3 year old class this year. I've got 9 students, including my niece, Whitney and one of my friends daughters, Mary Elizabeth. They are so cute & fun and Whitney just about has the enitre class calling me "E-boo" instead of Miss Amber. E-boo is what all of my nieces & nephew call me! I don't mind it at all though! James & I went to Dallas last weekend and hung out with a bunch of our college friends, which is always lots of fun. On Saturday we went to a baby shower for some of our friends who are expecting a little boy next month, which is kinda funny because she had a little girl today! The sonogram was 99% sure she was pregnant with a little boy, but that 1% margin of error turned out to be correct. Apparently the umbilical cord was placed just perfectly between her legs! It's been so hot & humid lately, we've been trying to entertain ourselves indoors, hence the blue cool whip on his face!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: