Monday, November 26, 2007

Mispronunciations


It's been awhile since I last blogged. We've been so busy here lately , though honestly, I have no idea what we've been doing. Kelton has been sick off & on for three weeks with the same bloomin' virus. He threw up all over mat the doctor's office. It was down my shirt, in my socks, in my hair - EVERYWHERE, which was delightful. He cracks me up. He talks constantly & I know ya'll can't imagine where he gets that from! He says "E-I-E-I-you, mama", which means I love you, all day long, which of course melts my heart & probably allows him to get away with more than he should. He likes to sing his ABC's & Jesus Loves Me and he can count to ten. Six is his favorite number & he likes to say it all the time. In fact almost all numbers are 6's in his mind. The problem is when he pronounces 6, everyone else thinks he's saying the four letter word, sh*t. Which brings me to his favorite animal, a "horny", which is Kelton code for horsey. So every time we go to a store my sweet little boy points & yells, "sh*t, "horny", & "my body", which is Kelton code for his blanky. So basically the entire time I'm at HEB I'm walking around smiling wondering who is gonna turn me into CPS first. This kid cracks me up. I'm so thankful he's mine!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

SG said...

Amber that socer shirt looks cool. your 10 year old cousen kolby